Help Me In Settin Tata Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter sosmuthu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,468
Status
Not open for further replies.

sosmuthu

Help me guys in setting up VSNL connectionGuys.im caught up in situation.the scene is this.I have a tata indicom business broadband 512kbps connection in my office which came with a static ip and the guy also configured the static ip and when i connect to net the ip is 61.**.***.*** all times which i normally use in my office.Recently we have purchased a new tata indicom 256 kbps broadband connection in my home.this one does not have any static ip so the ip changes everytime when i get onto net due to dynamic ip and also im able to browse net without any probsThe problem im facing is when i try to login to my office account from my home(we have two seperate login ids for my home and office).im able to login and all authentication is successful,but no pages are displayed whehn i type any websites in browser.it simply says "Connecting to www.yahoo.com...." or watever website i type in.Is there any way so that i can use my office connection from home.ofcourse all the login details are correct,im able to get connected but cant browse.The 1000Mb of office connection goes waste due to this.i want to use the home account as well the office account from my home.Shoould i hv to change some settings.IF YES.PLS TELL ME BECOZ IM A COMPUTER PRO I CAN UNDERSTAND AL THINGS U SAY.

r u sure that tata indicom is not doing the mac binding thing as sify???

QUOTE(coolbuddy_79 @ Jan 26 2007, 11:55 PM) [snapback]77078[/snapback]
r u sure that tata indicom is not doing the mac binding thing as sify???[/b]
ok may be but how to overcome that problem...also i was able to browse the office net from my home last month but suddenly i dont know what happend??
can u help me/

Status
Not open for further replies.