What Is The Total Cost For 590nu Plan?

thakurlokesh

ISP
Hotwire
I want to take 590NU plan can someone tell me how much 590NU plan costs including modem rental, safe custody charge and all taxes?Is this correct: 590+50(modem rental)+100(safe custody charge)+91.76(12.4 percent tax)=Rs. 832Which modem is used for it? How much it would cost if i buy it from market? Can an internal modem work with it?

no 590+80(modem)+excess use if any+taxsafe custody is when u go out on say long vacation anddo not want to use net for a month or 2.in that case u wont be charged 590+80and u wont be able to use net as well.P.S. modem rent = 80 is for mumbai atleast

QUOTE(mystery_inc18 @ Jan 26 2007, 10:11 PM) [snapback]77040[/snapback]
hmmm....wotever happened to searching the forum before posting new threads ...........u cud hv found ur ans HERE[/b]

Its easy to post a new thread than to take slight effort in searching. People come here for spoon feeding and old members encourage them to be spoon fed.... :angry:

I also want to know what is the speed of this plan. What speed download manager softwares show when we download a file.

hmmm...if u hv'nt noticed there's a section of "pinned" threads.....u'll find all ur answers there my friend 🙂

jus to save ur time here's a LINK