Best Broadband Service In Pune

• Thread starter Thread starter atulk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 15,926
Status
Not open for further replies.

atulk

Hi Folks,Anyone know which area in pune gets 2mbps connection ?I am moving to pune and looking for rental location but i need to rent where broadband is available.Is there good broadband service available in Viman nagar/kharadi area.?How quickly one can get broadband service in pune? Any suggestions before i go for rental property in that area ?Atul

hello I am from Pune- Koreagaon Park, and I have SifyFraudband, and I am trying to shift to Tata Indicom Broadband because I get really worst speed.
If you are looking for best connection in Pune I Still Dont Know Any! and only heard of Reliance to be good and Tata BB getting better and Sify Is the Worst.
Count on me on this Viman Nagar is possible but dont know about kharadi.
If you are not getting any then you can use in Pune always wireless net like Airtel Mobile Office which gives less speed or other mobile to net connections offered by Reliance or Tata Indicom and also you cna always call the service operaters or check for available ares through their websites..

Regards
Cybertron.
QUOTE(atulk @ Jan 25 2007, 09:23 PM) [snapback]76822[/snapback]
Hi Folks,

Anyone know which area in pune gets 2mbps connection ?

I am moving to pune and looking for rental location but i need to rent where broadband is available.

Is there good broadband service available in Viman nagar/kharadi area.?

How quickly one can get broadband service in pune?

Any suggestions before i go for rental property in that area ?

Atul[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.