• Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,642
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
vodafone
Hello,
I'm from Bangalore.
I want to go with reliance broadband, but I'm not able to get it through customer care agents. Can anybody who's using it provide me the contact details of some person who can provide reliance broadband?

i also need it for Kolkata

I had filled up the form on their website. Though I had to find the number of the local agent myself. Go to the nearest web world. They should have the relevant number.

my nearest location Rworld (Located at Syed Amir ali avenue )told me they are not operating with BB connection asked me to look for another RWorld bcz they dnt know which One...

i tried calling Head office in Kolkata 34 Chowringee Rd but no one picks up the call..

Reliance World doesn't usually deal with Broadband but they should have the numbers of the agents.

i hv called many time 1800 3000 7777 for last 1 year but after they register my req they never call back. my last req was on 14th May
about 2nd reply. they didnt know

hmm. i suggest checkout out some more reliance mobile store. also look for brochures in your locality on walls and boxes etc. also try finding a customer nearby. it's a shame really.

yah thts only option left . Which i dnt think i would do. as dnt hv tht much time.. its rly a shame as Reliance is the only decent DSL BB Provide i found so far giving connection with no FUP..
Dnt know how long will take for Kolkata to atleast reach the level of connectivity as Delhi/Mumbai/Chennai/Bangalore

try tweeting to an active id of reliance. the broadband related account seems to be inactive for a long time now. reliance mobile account might be able to help out.

well did tht also as usual no relply it seems reliance is no longer interested to grow in ISP part. atleast for my city i think

lol. keep trying man. ask around. you would find someone with a reliance connection! in my case, the brochure was pasted right outside my home. though i traveled like 20 kilometers searching for a reliance store in my locality (the one we had shut down few weeks ago).

just called the APPELLATE AUTHORITY they told me the Team investigated and said the area is feasible but the the point to point connection is not available. Meaning i cannot get Reliance BB..
at end of the day . everything was for nothing.

sucks. i had to drop plans to get airtel after they told me that only 2mbps plans were available in my area. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.