Perfect internet Noida

• Thread starter Thread starter akg7091
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 19,086
A

akg7091

Has anybody used perfect internet noida ? I got their contact through justdial and they offer a 10Mbps plan ( 25GB FUP - 1Mbps after that ) with 30Mbps peering speeds for 950/month ( all inclusive )
How's the downtime ? Is peering download counted from FUP ?

Guess I am stuck with Airtel. Been two weeks since I applied for a connection, but PI guys are yet to do anything. They say there's no cable in my area and they can't lay a new cable for a single connection 🙁
How's hathway in Noida ?

Pleasantly surprised. They called up yesterday and told me that they have decided to expand to my area 🙂
Connection installed today. I have taken the 10mbps plan and am getting >9mbps ( symmetrical )
Speeds from peering ( BTcache visible in peer list ) are not that great ( ~3mbps ) while their plan is for 30mbps peering speed.
Edit : Peering speeds at night are ~25mbps and peering download IS COUNTED FROM FUP 🙁
https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3451169304
https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3451174759

Upgraded to the 15mbps plan for 1,250 a month ( post FUP at 1.5mbps ) because of buffering in youtube HD videos at 1mbps
I just wish they had peering with youtube also like many other ISPs do ( fivenet - Mumbai )
Speeds are just awesome 🙂
Finally, getting rid of failtel this week. I was seriously sick of Airtel's attitude due to the monopoly they HAD in my area.
https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3455000239

Having used it for two months, I am in a position to give a proper review
Pros :
1 ) Speeds as promised. I always get ~15mbps when downloading from torrents/servers like cnet MS etc
2 ) Pings are good ( better than Airtel ) - as a result pages seem to load faster
3 ) Minimal downtime - down once in two months ( read below for "other downtime" )
4 ) Can purchase GBs. First 50 GB for Rs 300 and then 100GB for Rs 300
5 ) Post FUP speeds are decent - 1.5mbps during day and 4.5mbps at night ( 1AM - 9AM ). Much better than failtel
6 ) Even though they told me uploads are dedcuted from FUP, I have checked and confirmed that uploads are not counted 🙂
7 ) Post FUP, peering speeds are not affected. This means you can download popular torrents at ~30mbps throughout the month
Cons :
1 ) The internet connection doesn't work if there's a powercut in the area at night for more than 30 mins as there's no one at their office to switch on the genset and battery backup is only half an hour. This means that I don't have net randomly ( only at night as during the day they switch on their genset )
2 ) Peering downloads are also counted from FUP
3 ) NONE. No other issues till date.
I want as many people as possible to switch from BSNL/Failtel/hathway to Perfect Internet as I hate both BSNL and Failtel ( God I HATE FAILTEL )

So you pay 1250 with taxes? Can you tell me if they provide services in sector 11/12 in Noida?
I don't know about peering, how do i use this peering? Any special software or is it automatically activated? And how does it help me in real world scenario?
(PS: I too am fed up hathway and craptel services and their cocky attitudes.)

Ankit, no special software needed for peering. It works automatically for popular torrents cached by them. It will show up as a seed named btcache. Also, it's 1,250 all inclusive. No idea if they have services in Sector 11, but they do have services in Sector 3,19,27. Best if you call them up

Thanks akg, will contact them asap.
Their website shows your plan as 1250+ tax that's why I asked.
Let's hope that they can provide service at my location as well.
Fingers crossed.

I pay 1250 inclusive of taxes. Maybe they have revised the prices. Will come to know in July when I renew.

hello
i also use the perfect internet and i got the guy who operates mostly for this internet
contact him on this number : 7840004648
if you want to test their connection on your locality
they will set up a demo set up and it does not matter where you live
also remember to tell that i gave you the number
Fully recommend do try their internet connection