• Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 7,279
Status
Not open for further replies.

smarty84

ISP
Airtel
Hi Guys.
I was searching a wifi router for my bsnl evdo prithvi modem from a long time. Some months ago i had purchaed a TP-Link 3040 router without knowing that it will not support prithvi modems. i tried alot to configure and making it working with pritvi modem but all of my efforts were in vain.
Yesterday i again started online searching for the router and found one which support all of our indian modems which other router doesn't support and i thought our prithvi modem will work with this router. But as you can understand i already wasted my money on tplink router so i will not buy any router without some advices or feedbacks.
Below is the link for the this router.
http://www.ebay.in/itm/New-Hame-3G-Mobile-Wireless-Router-Broadband-PowerBank-WiFi-Hotspot-MPR-A1-/261276384823
Wifi Router name - Hame 3G mobile wireless router

Are u going to buy it?
If you are buying do write a review..later!

@OP, do confirm with the seller if it can be used as a primary wifi router heavily.
Since it runs on a battery, I doubt it's worthiness over time and heating issues / battery wearing out.

Thank for the comments guys.
In the ebay link seller is saying that the indian dongles are working with this router. And Prithvi is also working. Below is the screenshot of the seller statement.

InternetAddict007 said:
There's an other 4400mah capable router by the same style which costs only 200~ more. Check that out too.
Yes i have checked that also the only difference is the battery capacity.

It should work with prithvi since seller Guarentees 100%,they also have a line which states even if your modem (some new brand) doesn't work, they will make a new firmware and update within sometime.
But my doubt is if it could be used 24*7 or Atleast for heavy use, above 12 hrs a day as a standalone wifi router.
Battery is what I'm worried about.
I also am looking for a router for my prithvi modem, mts ac 2766 unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.