Idea (3g & 2g) Best In My Area (Finding Unlimited Plan)

ISP
BS-ANAL 800ULD Plan
Hey guys, I just tried Rs 26,100 MB 3g plan of Idea.Wow it was just awesome.I got 4.5 mbps..I want to know there is there any Idea prepaid plan or post paid tht is unlimited and gives good speed.My budget is under Rs1000 . I am currently using SH*TSNL, my father said that I can move to another ISP if its possible the budget is under 1000.I am currently using BSNL 800ULD plan combo that gives 1Mbps till 6 GB and then 512 Kbps.
Thanks !

I wouldn't recommend you to move over, most 3g providers (have no reason to consider idea an exception)
Give roughly 10 gbs for 1000 and cap speeds under 128kbps thereafter which is a bigger pain in the Ass than 512.
Good luck.

InternetAddict007 said:
I wouldn't recommend you to move over, most 3g providers (have no reason to consider idea an exception)
Give roughly 10 gbs for 1000 and cap speeds under 128kbps thereafter which is a bigger pain in the Ass than 512.
Good luck.
Then what can I do? Should I move for BSNL 950 ULD? I need a good ping but as long as I can remember speed doesn't affect ping.I wanna play Counter Strike Source on singapore servers but my ping is horrible.
Here: http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/bsnl-please-we-want-pings-less-than-100-ms

In case there aren't any other wired providers in your area. Have a look a bsnl/tata/reliance evdo CDMA.

Bsnl - 750 for unlimited data.
Tata - 250 for 4GB. Speed is around 2.5mbps
Reliance - 94 for 1.5gb. Sucks at my place. Speed hovers around 0.5-1mbps.

Post IPs of the servers you game on, I'll check the latency on tata and reliance.

Speeds might be entirely different at your place. You'll prolly have to buy a CDMA dongle to test the speeds.

Thanks for helping x720 and others.
jignesh in our campus(Its surrounded by boundaries so no one can enter) there is only BSNL.No other broadband is allowed to enter.
X720,
119.81.28.243:27015
119.81.28.242:27015
These two are my favorite ones....I am always on any of them.

I doubt pings on 3g/2g will be better (or more reliable) when compared to a wired connection. Going up to a higher plan will give you better FUP, but, I doubt your ping times will improve - unless you switch to a fibre plan.

As far as I know airtel has underground cable connection to Singapore and also a connection with singtel.. check with your friends u might be lucky

Yes airtel and tata both have good connection to singapore servers , i usually get 60-70 ms in dota 2 and csgo in SEA region .