Missed calls from scam numbers.

• Thread starter Thread starter ganesh177
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 18,418
I am using Samsung feature phone only to block calls 😀
I can block any number or series through inbuilt call blocker. I have blocked all numbers starting from +92, +9191 (I guess Uninor numbers), 011/012 (I guess Noida number who call for LIC, Reliance schemes), and some others. When I get calls from these series number, phone never rings, just missed call is displayed.

warthog said:
I cant believe i received a miised call from +92 number aka Pakistan. I had taken so many measures to keep my mobile number confidential. It means that call centers are giving our data to our enemies.

This is a big national security issue.
Which mobile you got? Smart phone or feature phone. Just curious 🙂
Those calls from +92 can come to any numbers. So no matter how much secret you keep your number, they call it randomly I guess.

its a Nokia x3 non smart phone. Its foolish to have a smart phone as NSA and police can get all the info without warrant. Why keep your personal data on a smart phone where police does not need a warrant unlike home searches.
I am searching for the 3310 model. More primitive the tech the more secure it is nowadays.

I doubt if 3310 is available anywhere. May be you can find it on ebay though. Other options are 1100/2100 which too dont have internet support 😀 But these would also not be easily available.

You do realize that NSA has satellites that can watch you from space? I bet they even have x-ray capable satellites that can see you while you are shitting in the privacy of your loo.

WTF!!

which country is this?

+38766950662

Tried true caller but gave no name. I even tried using bosnia.

Bosnia and Hercegovina - aliens finally tracked you down!

I am getting these missed calls on daily basis on my Vodafone number. So are they targeting Vodafone numbers only?

I get calls from the 140 number daily on the idea number. Multiple times a day. I reported one of the calls as spam call. And within 30 minutes Idea people called me to complain that I am not yet registered on DND so I need to wait for a week before start reporting spam calls. It's like they use the seven days to make the money they can by legally spamming you.