want help regarding bsnl evdo recharge and signal booster?

• Thread starter Thread starter hari1995
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5,433
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
bsnl
sir yesterday i purchased bsnl cdma sim for Rs.40 but in bsnl office evdo data card was not available so they asked if to purchase data card from outside, so i purchased MTS ZTE AC 2766 Unlocked CDMA USB EVDO data card from ebay.
link:: http://www.ebay.in/itm/261407838507?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
i would like to know
1.which signal booster antenna i could use for these modem ?note:i already talked to bsnl cc incharge he said signal will be very good in mine area so will i really require signal booster and do they really work ?
2. i tried recharging mine mobile using Paytm and freecharge.in but both failed . so pls tell me should i have to use data card option or simple mobile recharge( also tell top up or special recharge) ?i also want to know how to do rs.20 validity recharge
3. i would like to know general password,username,apn for evdo ?
4. how can i activate 750 plan (mine present plan in general ) ? how can i avoid tax as they said me to recharge with stv 825 .
5. as provided in bsnl cdma south zone website that service tax will not be charged if activated plan through sms . is it really hold true if yes then pls provide me sample format of sms to be sent to bsnl.
6.in website it is written that 20% extra balance will be provided if recharged more than 500 rupees. is these valid only for online recharge ?
7. if i recharge with 825 as said by bsnl cc. will it automatically go to 1 month u/l plan or i need to activate it?
8. pls provide important others tips which should be know while using bsnl evdo!!
by the way i am currently bsnl bb user and not at all satisfied with the bsnl.
thank you !!!
i really appreciate if your effort for replying!!

1.First get your username and password from bsnl.Make sure evdo is activated in your sim.apn is not needed.Dont know about signal boosters.
2.Paytm and mobikwik works for me.
3.In paytm select mobile recharge for top up.Special toupup voucher(STV) is for recharging plans like STV 55,825etc ..U need to do 20rs special recharge for validity.
Send STV 825 to 53733 for 750plan.for this should have 825+ balance in your account.
6. Offer from 13-3-2014 to 14-6-2014
20% Extra usage for Topup of Rs 500 and above
30% Extra usage for Topup of Rs 2000 and above
7.If u do for the exact amount of rs825 u dont have to activate.if u have balance u can activate the same by sending an sms or from the portal site if you are from south.
Tip: Go through every forum in the internet about EVDO you will get all the answers u need 😛eaceful: 😛layful:

Status
Not open for further replies.