Cnn-ibn Has Just Been Added!

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 12, 2006
CNN-IBN has just been added on Tata Sky.Channel No.: 359It is awsome! Finally they are sensible and they add the channel. I remember when they add BBC World they sent us a message. How come not now?

WiZaRd

l33T
Regulars
Oct 25, 2005
I guess they feel that no one watches this channel.... lolif it weren't for this forum, i would have never known that it was added backCoz i watch only the 20 channels that are in my favourite list

nosh

Regular
Regulars
Jan 14, 2007
QUOTE(Crazysah @ Jan 20 2007, 04:11 PM) [snapback]76181[/snapback]
CNN-IBN has just been added on Tata Sky.
Channel No.: 359

It is awsome! Finally they are sensible and they add the channel. I remember when they add BBC World they sent us a message. How come not now?[/b]

This is great news - the correct channel no. is 539. Thanks for announcing it here coz they didn't send us a message - I guess they just use the messaging feature to spam us about the Showcase movies.

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 12, 2006
Hey... They did send us a message albeit a few hours late but atleast they did.

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
Thats good news - one of my friends preferred to watch only cnn-ibn & he was disappoined it was not on tata sky when he bought it..at least now he will be happy.

vebk

Mr. Advocate
Regulars
Jan 8, 2005
New Delhi
Cool and stuff, but CNN-IBN sucks and so do almost all (if not all) major channels.... sensationalist pieces of sh*t. The news has become a joke in the name of TRPs, and CNN-IBN offers nothing new or different. I never thought this would happen, but I find myself nostalgic about the good ol' days of DD only news... at least back then they reported on what's happening in the world (govt. bias or not) and not who's going to design Aishwarya Rai's wedding gown.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
as i said. their tag line is...NEWS AT ANY COST.that gives me the feeling that they would spend money to create news. ;)

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 12, 2006
Actually I quite like the news these days and I think CNN-IBN is great. Though I don't have a favorite Indian news channel, I liike them all.

WiZaRd

l33T
Regulars
Oct 25, 2005
My personal favourite be Times-Now and Hedlines Today...I do spend an hour or so everyday on these channels when i'm doing my work...I have been checking every now and then if they have added Neo-Sports, but no luck yet :(