Airtel 2007 Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakhan_chouhan

[OP]
Regulars
Nov 29, 2006
Hi I am very disappoint for Airtel Broadband provider. All the other provider like bsnl, mtnl give provide some more speed on their existing plan but airtel dosn't give anything. nothing difference 2006 - 2007 for airtel users. :(

vebk

Mr. Advocate
Regulars
Jan 8, 2005
New Delhi
All other ISPs????? Only BSNL/MTNL has given something new. Everyone else (Sify, Tata, Reliance etc.) still have the same plans AFAIK. So let's not single out Airtel, and also be patient - maybe Airtel will come up with something new. There are plenty of rumours, and they should be on the verge of releasing IPTV, so we might see new plans within the next couple of months (maybe).Oh, and this thread is superfluous and useless. There are plenty of threads you can express your disappointment. Pls. delete.

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
Regulars
Oct 12, 2006
Yeah. What a useless thread. I cactually thought Airtel finally released their new plans. Misleading title.

params7

Regular
Regulars
Aug 15, 2006
yeah, lol.And I wouldn't call BSNL and MTNL gifts either. They only have night unlimited in some parts of the country, and I hate the feeling of having to constantly monitor my download during day time (the high speed would take over me and I'd be streaming youtube all day).

wR2g4vdTjL5d

Regulars
Regulars
Apr 23, 2006
Reliance has actually introduced 2 mbps and 4 mbps plans. Although they come with ridiculous capped downloads. The call center isnt yet aware of the new plans and neither is it updated on the website, so it is useless calling them. I will try to get some more info and see if there is any night unlimited option.

Amuthan

US Broadband rox!
Regulars
Dec 14, 2005
Misleading title.... Mods.. jail the thread.... :angry:

WiZaRd

l33T
Regulars
Oct 25, 2005
i second Amuthan comments, or atleast edit the topic to how much airtel sucks this new year :p

Status
Not open for further replies.