• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 5,629
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
India
Hello,
Just got a evdo prepaid card and SIM. I paid 1199 and they gave free 399 rs amount in the account. I asked them about the unlimited plan and they told me to recharge another 400 rs and it will become unlimited. So I went to Paytm website and recharged 400 rs and now the balance is approx 915 rs. But still when I browse, I get SMS like "your balance is deducted so and so"..
If I'm on unlimited plan, why do I receive such sms?
Also how to confirm that I'm in unlimited plan.
when I went to register http://genext.bsnl.co.in/cdmaprepaid , it sent me a PIN number to my CDMA number, but I didn't receive it still, so cant use that site at the moment.
Please help.

hi i am too on evdo i am at auto deduction which deducts my 750 rs balance after every month if i have no balance it goes in minius and confirm this frm the customer care they will tell everything

KrePer^^ said:
hi i am too on evdo i am at auto deduction which deducts my 750 rs balance after every month if i have no balance it goes in minius and confirm this frm the customer care they will tell everything
How it deducts automatically? What you did while purchasing? Did you say them unlimited plan?

Both are unlimited plans.
Plans 750 works like a postpaid plan ..every month if u keep a 750+ balance 750rs will be automatically deduced from ur account.

General plan works like a prepaid plan ..where u can activate a plan according to ur needs.if u activate a stv plan from the portal site u wil be exempted frm tax

Ok. Finally got it working. The customer care people manually activated my number in the cdma site. Now, the real hell is speed is very slow. I'm getting only 10-20 kbps and I have 3 to 4 bars signal of EVDO.

Status
Not open for further replies.