Connection in Chikkalasandra, Naidu Layout, Bangalore-61

Hi, I am residing in Balaji Layout, Uttarahalli near Subramanyapura Police station. Currently ACT broadband is not available in our area. When will it come here?

Hi Navin,
Thanks for showing interest in ACT Broadband. We will revert shortly after checking the feasibility of our services in your area.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
Hi, I reside in Chikkalasandra, Devasthanam near Komarla Brigade Apartments and next to Kanti Sweets shop, Bangalore-560061. Does ACT serve to this area?. If yes then how early can I get a connection.

Hi ACT Team, am looking for ACT Broadband connection in Ramanjaneya Nagara (Bangalore 560061). Nr Ramanjaneya Nagar Last Bus Stop -opposite Ganesh Nivas Apartment.
you can reachout to me @ 7676311234.

Hello ACT Broadband Team
I am moving to Chikkalasandra (Ramanjaneyanagar) and wanted to apply for ACT connection. Although there are folks with ACT connection there, when I requested for a connection on your website via a request, I was sent a SMS response saying service is not available. Can you please confirm?

Sareeta

Hi,
I live in a very nearby locality. Main road (Uttarahalli main road), Next to Masaala hotel. I inquired ACT several times. And they said "no coverage " in my area. I don't understand how the coverage is not there along the main road, when it exists in the comparatively interior layout like Naidu. ACT guys can please contact me. We are more than 6 homes in my Apartment ready to take the connection immediately. I am ready to subscribe for 12 months advance immediately. Broadband.ACT, please help.
Thanks.

Hi,

My name is Ranjeet and reside near Abbaiah Naidu Studio. I consulted one of your person from ACT but he mentioned that ACT connection is not available in this area. But there are lot of posts mentioned about connecttion in the same area.

Can you please help me with the right contact details for installation.

regards
Ranjeet

Hi Act Team

I reside in AGS Layout, 11th main ,Arehalli(Bangalore 560061).Does ACT serve to this area?. If yes then how early can I get a connection.
I am interested in ACT when I saw that the a layout nearby
Can the feasability be checked

Please can you confirm the same for AGS Layout Arehalli, 11th main road Does ACT serve to this area?. If yes then how early can I get a connection.

Thanks
Anilkumar