Connection in Chikkalasandra, Naidu Layout, Bangalore-61

HI Navin,
I had called the customer care at ACT and they had replied by SMS telling that the service is not available in Chikkalasandra.. Can you please guide how you got the SAF number?
P.S: I tired to send a PM to you but it did not work.. can you mail me your number on vethamoorthy@gmail.com
Thanks
Vethamoorthy

My connection is down and a Request No 0002006314 has been raised and promised that within 4 hrs the filed executive will rectify it. Please look into the matter and speed up the process.

Hi Navin
Thanks for the concerned Spoc name and number.. I have spoken to him and he has told that he is will check for the feasibilty and let me know
Thanks once again for the quick response.
Regards
Vethamoorthy

For Vethamoorthy: All the best Vethamoorthy.
For ACT: Please give some sensible referral prize. Not biryani offer. Share some ACT goodies at least.

hi i live at
bhcs(bharath housing cooperative society)
uttarahalli bangalore-70

is act isp there ..? i would love a rpl soon ..🙂

Hi ACT Broadband Team,

I stay in Hanumagiri layout in chikkalasandra 560061. Is it possible to get the connection? I have 4-5 neighbours of mine who are also interested to get your service. Kindly revert.

Regards
Meera

Hi ACT Broadband Team,

I stay in Hanumagiri layout in chikkalasandra 560061. Is it possible to get the connection? I have 4-5 neighbours of mine who are also interested to get your service. Kindly revert.

Regards
Meera

Please mention your exact address and location(landmark) for a quick follow up. Also Since my area had ACT Cable TV, it was easy for them to provide Fibernet.

Hi ACT Broadband Team,
I stay in manjunathanagar chikkalsandra near BIPS school 560061. Is the connection feasible?

Hi, I am staying behind vishwabharathi institute on uttarahalli main road. Can you please let me know the feasibility for ACT broadband?

Thanks.

Hi, I reside in Chikkalasandra, Naidu Layout, Bangalore-560061. Does ACT serve to this area?. If yes then how early can I get a connection.
Hi naveen,

Can you please give me spoc for chikkalasandra? ? How is the Internet connection performance ??
Regards ,
Harsha

Hi Vethamoorthy,
Thanks for showing interest in ACT Broadband. We will forward your details to the concerned team and we will revert shortly after checking the feasibility of our services in your area.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
Hi Vethamoorthy can you provide me the spoc name and number, I recently shifted to Ramanjaneya Nagara and wanted this connection.

can some body help with the ACT broadband spoc for uttarhalli, wanted a connection in ramajeneya nagara 560061.
thanks
Sreedhar

Hi ,

I am moving over to Ramanjaneya Nagar, near Sree Charan Co-operative Bank. Can someone let me know which is the best Broadband connection around this area.

I would love to have ACT

With Regars,
Karthik

Dear ACT,

Hope you get this message, I'm excited to know that ACT is available in Chikkalsandra. Can you please expand the connection to bhcs (bharath housing cooperative society) near Thurahalli please. Being a previous ACT customer I know just how powerful ACT broadband really is and once you have experienced so much power it's hard to settle for less! Please expand and save US from SLOW Internet! Cheers