Sify Broadband Night Package

• Thread starter Thread starter ajay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,309

ajay

one more time sify proved that they are biggest cheater's in world i got my second username after so many arguments thought that night pack will satisfy me but no here also sify is sucking my blood after 15 days of renewal i am getting 44kbps on night 256 pack called them twice no help. they are not happy if we download my blood is boiling i want to kill someone in sify :angry:

hmm.....i didn't renew my 256K night pack this time and have stopped using it. Reasons being not gettin the speed advertised and regular timeouts.I am on 40K U/L now.

i guess 256kbps plan means ull get ard 44 kBPs...thats fine.........if other gets 256kBps on same plan.....then it means god hav faith in them and they r the lucky ones....

Has sify applied the squid proxy for every sam server or for just a few check out proxyjudge.org

i think 44 kbps download speed is fine . how can u expect more ?!

damn i dont think ppl here r in there sense.......256kbps plan means...256 kilo bits per second.......what u download comes in kBps i.e kilo bytes per second....in that case...if u have 256 kbps.. the kilo bytes per second speed will b....256 divide by 8.....32kBps...and u ppl gettin 44kBps...means as if u r using 44*8=352kbps plan.......and u ppl say u r not happy with it........ god help u all........................

Originally posted by sabman@May 18 2005, 08:09 PM
i think 44 kbps download speed is fine . how can u expect more ?!
[snapback]9608[/snapback]
[/quote]

In India,you probably cannot.

i think this matter is gone of track what i tried to say that i was getting 44kbps on 256kbps plan 44kbps i.e 4 to 5 KBps/sec 🙂

leave sify man and goto mtnl . i am also moving over to their 590 ruppes night plan. its a nice plan which gives 500 mb during day and unlimited during night though they only give access from 12 am to 8 am but is good considering the options available and the speed is 256kbpsany thing is better than sifysify gives night plan of 256 at 650 ruppes in delhi which allows browsing from 10 pm to 8 ambest of all no client which forces macs or takes an era to start.now only i have to get a decent adsl modemany suggestions ?

i saw the mtnl ad saying free download at nite time but it also said limited period offer so i have my doubts as to how long they will allow it.

Originally posted by sabman@May 19 2005, 07:26 PM
i saw the mtnl ad saying free download at nite time but it also said limited period offer so i have my doubts as to how long they will allow it.
[snapback]9653[/snapback]
[/quote]

Probably until Reliance launch their internet service and Broadband market hots up, just like civil aviation today.