BSNL Broadband Problem with splitter or modem ?

• Thread starter Thread starter pinkfire
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,379

pinkfire

ISP
bsnl
Hi to everyone,
For the last two weeks, I got a more confusion with my bsnl broadband.
1) when i am using a telephone line to phone its is working fine, getting a dialed sound and also there is no any disturbance in my telephone.(Note : without any slitter i.e directly from the line to phone)
2) when i am using a telephone line to modem the the internet is working, while the same time it will take more than 10-20 min of time to take connect, and also for the first time it will never connect, once or twice i reboot the modem then only it will connect.(Note : without any slitter i.e directly from the line to modem)
3) when i m using a slitter, my phone is not working. while the same time internet take time to connect or else some time it won't connect.
So my question is problem in my slitter or modem ?
Note : I was changed my new slitter twice.

pinkfire said:
Hi to everyone,
For the last two weeks, I got a more confusion with my bsnl broadband.
1) when i am using a telephone line to phone its is working fine, getting a dialed sound and also there is no any disturbance in my telephone.(Note : without any slitter i.e directly from the line to phone)
2) when i am using a telephone line to modem the the internet is working, while the same time it will take more than 10-20 min of time to take connect, and also for the first time it will never connect, once or twice i reboot the modem then only it will connect.(Note : without any slitter i.e directly from the line to modem)
3) when i m using a slitter, my phone is not working. while the same time internet take time to connect or else some time it won't connect.
So my question is problem in my slitter or modem ?
Note : I was changed my new slitter twice.
Please, check the spiltter whether you connected on the right slot (modem and telephone) if yes. reverse the connection(means : connect modem to telephone and telepone to modem) and try.
Still it is not working,I thingh it is not problem with the modem, it is problem with line.
Check the internet speed in your pc .If you not getting the speed. check the speed in the exchange.
if both speed not matching then it is 100% connection problem.
if both speed are same, then may be the problem with your modem.

i was tested, it may be a modem issue...