• Views Views 1,804
Status
Not open for further replies.

amish

Star gazer
I got banned!
ISP
MTNL Mumbai BB_600 @12mbps
my ISP (7star) was bought over by tata-vsnl abt year back.but they have migrated me to tata recently...i am on 256kbps and was getting 31KBps on 7starbut after migration i havent even crossed 11-12 KBpsso just wanted to know if tata shares the line with others2nd is.. ping on 7 star gateway was abt 0.4 ms but pingto tata gateway is 0.87ms to 1 ms.. so can any1 tell metheir own ping times?thank u.

7star had a good QoS. TATA buggers are BIG TIME chors! 😛 So switch to MTNL TriBand. Dont give your business to TATA. TATA sucks big time ( as you have found out! ) 11-12KBps on a 256Kbps ( 32KBps ) connection is simply UNACCEPTABLE!

service was relatively good. but not upto mark. it was good 2yrs back.. where for abt 1 yr i almost didnt have to callthem at all. but as customers increased problems started. and it was no longer same.then there was time b4 i got MTNL triband when i had to call them everyday for almost 6-7 months.and almost everytime i have to call them twice or thrice. i notice they wait for few more complaintsto come from my area. then only they consider it crisis problem else they wait for problem to solvemiraculously.there still is so much ping drops even to gateway. so much flooding in network going on. they donthave any solution to that. i dont know what switches they use but many time faulty switches arereplaced after 15-20days. and u just have to bear that. currently too switch is bad but they willreplace it only after i complain some more days. but i have stopped complaining, MTNL is so stablethat i do not want to spend unnecessary phone call charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.