Is 2mbps Speed Is Still Avialable For 590nu Plan ?

• Thread starter Thread starter broadband
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 5,105

broadband

ISP
MTNL 749NU
hi all friends.
i am using 590nu plan.. from past 3 days my speed goes down suddenly or u can say block by mtnl from 2Mbps to 190Kbps... i dont know what happen i think they have blocked this 2mbps speed for 590Nu users and unlimited plan user

so guys if anyone of you still getting 2mbps speed on 590nu plan ????????????????

MTNL YEH TUNE KYA KIYAAAA.......... :blink:

GUYS LOOK BELOW SNAPSHOT WHEN I GOT 2 Mbps ab tho yeh ek sapna sa lagtha hai

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4397/1us6.jpg

Forget 590NU, if you look at Mumbai BB tariff plan, http://mumbai.mtnl.net.in/triband/htm/tariff.htm#tariff they have now added "256 kbps/upto 2 Mbps" in all the plans.....until a few days ago, it was plain 2 Mbps in all but NU plans...sabki lagne wali hai ab....this upto clause gives them a leeway to say, what they were telling us when we were(are) on 256 that you are away from extension so u are not getting 2 Mbsp, or "we have clearly mentioned on site "upto"" etc....

Mumbai MTNL murdabad....

Mtnl never stated 2 Mbps or upto 2 mbps for night NU pack . IF some got or still getting is just luck . I called them thrice and everytime they said ki "Night package ka speed nahin badaya hai " .. thats why i didnt move to mtnl yet 😛

unlimited is gone for sure...590 NU still has it, that's what one of those retards (cc guy) said...don't know anything for sure...i want to cry so baaaaaaadddddd.... 🙁🙁🙁

MTNL Delhi site still says "New Year's gift- All Broadband users to get speed upto 2 mbps subject to technical feasibility, except unlimited and time based plans"

Just returned from a 3 week work assignment and my worst fears have come true. I am back to 256 on the NU plan. Dang MTNL!!

Actually I am wishing now that they didnt give me that 2mbps, getting the taste of that just ruined things for me. If i see 15-18K now, i just cancel my download

Just moved to NU plan from 199 plan 🙄 Although i was getting 2 mbps but i sacrified for unlimited download. 🙂

A friend of mine - moved from TriB_Phone Plan(something like that) to NU In Februaury, earlier was legally getting 2 Mbps. The MTNL guys changed his plan but forgot to degrade his speeds. Now he is enjoying NU @ 2 Mbps 🙁 .

Yeah I have thought of this one too......this seems to best best method to get 2mbps over NU coz speed downgrade/upgrade are done manually and are not bound automatically to plans unlike other ispsGo for a limited plan for a month......ask them to upgrade u to 2mbps and then change back to NU or UL