bsnl broadband rocks!

impetus

[OP]
Jan 7, 2005
Holy God! Thank You!Simply superb connection. 'nuff said.getting download speed of 45KBps. Amazing.

A

agnivo007

Sometimes download starts at 98 KBps and remain consistent at >32 KBps. But the connection is 256k (32 KBps) !!

Hulo

Regular
Regulars
Mar 25, 2005
Probably he has got a 384 Kbps connection? Then 45 KBps (360 Kbps) would not be that great. :rolleyes:

A

agnivo007

Yea, the way my 256kbps conn. behaves, would simply put his 45KBps to shame ! 3 cheers for BSNL Kolkata !! What do u say Hulo ???

Hulo

Regular
Regulars
Mar 25, 2005
Three cheers for now atleast. In fact, I sometimes get more than 256 Kbps! I don't know what would happen when the number of Broadband users increase. Let's make hay while the sun shines :D

A

agnivo007

Sanu,Did u note the DataOne Ad. in the telephone bill ?"Transform your copperline to goldmine..." :wub:Sounds crazy but not in the case of speed or connection quality.It rocks huh ? :huh:

Hulo

Regular
Regulars
Mar 25, 2005
Copperline to goldmine? :lol: That's good! Hope the mine has sufficient amount of gold to mine for a long time.

A

agnivo007

Real Stats : Australia - high amount of gold in its mines, India - low amount of gold in its one and only mine. Perfect ironical analogy isn't it Hulo ? ;) And people like us are mining a significant amount the every passing day...What are you thinking Mr.Dayanidhi Maran ?? Arrange for more bandwidth for thousands of new customers are added everyday... :(