2 Mbps @ You

mhsabir

Xclusive
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
YOU broadband (formerly Iqara) has matched BSNL's offer of 2 Mbps but...........yeah you guessed it right,it has data limit caps & also they use the word "UPTO", but atleast someone has spoken out like BSNL of looking beyond 512 kbps, hope others will come up soon. Anyone interested , here is the link

http://www.youtele.com/homeuser/homeuser-mbplans.php

cyrux

Regular
Regulars
Jun 28, 2005
This is worse than BSNL's offering , bsnl atleast does have 6 hours of unlimited use. None of the plan YOU has night unlimiteed scheme

mhsabir

Xclusive
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
QUOTE(cyrux @ Jan 15 2007, 08:27 PM) [snapback]75295[/snapback]
This is worse than BSNL's offering , bsnl atleast does have 6 hours of unlimited use. None of the plan YOU has night unlimiteed scheme[/b]

Hmm....I definitely feel BSNL is better, but just wanted to give an fyi on other options available for who may feel otherwise. By the way, BSNL does not have 6 hours night unlimited on its 250 plan.

vaibhav563

Feb 19, 2008
definetly dont go youtele
my normal usage was 700 mbs in mtnl
i saw add of youtele 250 for 1gb
i was attracted by the offer but my first bill came up 1000rs
250+81 modem+500 extra mb usage +12.36%
according to them i used 1650 mb thts not possible
speed also bakvas when i download 15-20kbps
whn i compained them they said its multiple window speed chk out downloading diff things together u ll get same speed which of no use to me
thn i said thm to disconnect my connection wo payin bill they started giv me offers dnt pay bill its ok 500 192 kbps unlimitedetc
no doubt i disconnecyed wth them

ganguly

regulars
Regulars
Nov 30, 2007
heyy u know when i first took YOU last april i subscribed to 3 months of 256 kb spd and 1.2 gb limit at 781 rs... after 2 and half mnth dey told i have exceeded my usag nd d overdue was 1500 RS.(dat was cheating).. i disconnected nd didnt pay them a pie...after 2 mnths they approached me wid a plan where i could pay for 2 mnths of subscription nd wud get an extra 4 mnth of d same plan free.so i took the 700 RS plan where i paid 1471 for 2 mnths and will get acess to the same plan for 6 mnths.. DAT MEANSI PAID-1471/DOWNLOAD LT-4GB(EVERY MNTH FOR 6MNTHS)/2MBPS PLAN:thumbsup:

vaibhav563

Feb 19, 2008
i dont think u ll be gettin 2mbps speedthey say multiple windowbut just tell me if ur 6 months r over or nt so i may try for tht plan thank u

Blackshores

Oct 19, 2007
There prepaid plans makes good sense. speeds are decent overall. for thier post paid plans,only try if you are a regular user with fixed mb downloads per month. atlest you get prompt serviceand downtimes and technical issues get reimbursed as extra usage or days as per TRAI guidelines.!!

ganguly

regulars
Regulars
Nov 30, 2007
4 vaibhav......ya...i am still under that 6mnth period which will end in april:thumbsup:

bob

Regulars
Feb 9, 2008
damn this is also crap, just like all our other ISP's.first our broadband ISP's got to stop putting a limit on downloads and uploads. guess we should just tell Indian broadband is still in the stoneage. All i can say is Indian broadband ISP's suck big time