Cheater Idea

• Thread starter Thread starter tri_vis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,124

tri_vis

ISP
bsnl, GTPL
On 14 Feb there was special offer of Internet. 1.5 GB 2G data for 30 days for Rs. 99 only. So I recharge with the same. but cheater IDea given me only 450 MB 2G data for 15 days.
So I have lodged complaint about data benefit which was not given.
But today I got sms mentioning that my complaint is cancelled.
Idea cancel the complaint without providing any solution. I have talked to customer care executive, he said system is slow and he can't give reason why complaint is cancelled blah blah blah.Even after talking & explaining the matter with customer care Supervisor (she keeps me waiting for 23 minutes & then disconnect the phone). Now I am not able to dial 198 as Idea barred my number from calling,
WHAT KIND OF SUPPORT IDEA PROVIDING? IS THIS THE WAY IDEA TREATS CUSTOMERS?
Please suggest me the future course of action for the matter.
thnx

pgportal.gov.in Complain here. Idea is known to block access to 198. Freaks.

a similar kind of offer was provided to me- 1gb 3g data in rs 136/- for 30 days by idea. so i recharged the same but i got only 350 mb for 30 days.it was totally cheating, but then after 3-4 hrs i got a sms regarding- extra benefit of 674 mb has been added to your account 😛eaceful: , but to my shock i was unable to check my full 1gb data balance by *125#, it was only showing 350mb but it was not getting deducted. So i was unable to check data used out of the free 674 mb provided and had to use my andorid app for the data usage. and as soon as my 674 mb got finished the 350mb bal on *125# started getting deducted.
but i think its still cheating.

In my case, it is outright cheating. AS I have recharged on 14/02/2014 and when raised complaint, they said it will resolved before 11:40 AM on 17/02/2014. And before the time is over, they Cancel my complaint without any reason or without any communication to me. When I called 198, they block my calls to 198.
Idea, this is really shameful tactic on your side. I will not remain silent, will pursue the matter with competent authorities or take legal action in consumer court.

I have send 2 email to there customer care. And they reply I have been given the recharge benefi and in second reply they say there was no sms send to me regarding scheme.
What a shameful excuse from a corporate like Idea. Really they falls so low.
Shame Idea Shame.

Cheaters don't want to accept there fault.
So bye bye Idea. Porting out. ( btw not my main number, using it for backup.)

Porting would be temp solution, raise this with idea on twitter. It works.

Nothing will happen.In december,Idea deducted Rs40 saying I downloaded a game.At that time,there is no 3G pack.So,I will be charged.When I asked the same question,cc replied that there are no session details & I haven't used the internet & denied to take complaint.All the conversations were recorded & I sent the mail to appellate authority,posted on FB,twitter & waited for 5 days.Nothing happened.I called 198 & waited for 20 mins to speak to CC head who gave bullshit response.I told I'm not satisfied with your answer & will complain to higher official.He said your wish.When I asked for complaint no. he told that I will receive an sms shortly.Nothing came after that.
Now how will the customer complain on pgportal without complaint no.?

^ Are you sure? I heard one of my friend saying that first we need to complain to 198 & get the complaint no.Then complain to nodal/appellate authority then move to pgportal.