Feedback - Updates (Archived)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8,085
  • Views Views 760,141

How is the forum performing for you wrt speed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
funny but true. and i was thinking that opera would have issues with this update!

Dear sushubh,It is with great humility and submission that i would like to bring to your notice that the no. of smilies per post which had been previously increased as a result of my numerous requests, have been reduced to 4. So i would once again request u to kindly increase the same to say around 7 or more.thanking you,Mystery_inc18 :tongue: :tongue: 😀 😀

lolz!!but i dont think this is what he meant. i think he said make a new request thread and add whatever you wanted in that thread. he didnt mean make a new thread for every request. 😛btw please do increase the number of smilies in a single post. 😀

^^Yeah all the smileys suck. BTW, mystery_inc, Sushubh asked you to create a new thread in general, where all users could post things to be updated. Anyway, you can edit the title now.

yup. a single thread with all the requests... 😕

oops ........shucks can't u put in an option where ppl cud edit the title too ??btw can this thread be deleted so that a new one cud be started ....or locked ????lemme know...so i cud start a new thread if u're willing to lock this one.

hey can you bring back that thing which displayed which type of broadband a person was using below the person's name(where join date posts, etc are placed)?Also there's something i noticed.......the profile which is displayed on every post isnt updated on the old ones. say if i posted this post now, my post counts would increase. but my old posts show the number of posts i had then. also i had put a siggy sometime back(after forum moved), so its displayed only in the posts i have posted after putting a siggy and not on the old postgs.

mmm it looks good, secondly....i miss that "assistant" thing .....it was quite handy for checkin out posts and pm's

got it......well it does hv some of the options but not all...like to name 2 "todays top poster"; "top poster" rest i can't recall.....these two were one the first tab, if anyone else remembers wot else is missing plz add...2ndly i noticed that when i change my ip(reboot router) i get logged out while earlier this din happen.......can u like change the cookie setting so that they don expire atleast not before 24hrs or so ??? its kinda irritating logging in everytime i open my comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.