How to get refund for security deposit for BSNL Broadband?

• Thread starter Thread starter golu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 33,067
four months i have tried getting a refund. still struggling. today i went to their accounts office again. only to be given a telephone number to call. no one responded on that number. tried several times. i do now have the refund order number and the generated date. the cheque is still missing. not sure what to do.

If not bsnl which broadband are you on?

they have some decent plans in gurgaon and some other cities. i had a decent experience. moved to airtel when they started their own fup redirection. now i am out of options for a backup connection. planning to try out a wireless dongle.

BSNL Bangalore idiots ate our caution deposit of the non working line which we paid for almost an year. Banglore BSNL is looteras.

zOy0Gxg.png

PGPortal Zindabad. I am yet to get the cheque though.

got my cheque finally after 4 months of disconnection through speed post ,more than a month passed since the cheque was issued but they took 1 month to send me, only issue is i had to pay the instrument money as the linesman didn't return back my instrument in the exchange when i opt for my own telephone instrument when i took the connection 7 years back,I came to know about it only when i got the final bill ,this is how messed up BSNL is ,zero accountability of their staff but they want their customers to be accountable and yeah i had to pay a visit to their vintage office and that too during lunch time which took forever add to that they kept sending me desk to desk just to give info about my case