Hathway Hyd getting DAS packages

chaibiskutbhai

I got banned!
ISP
Airtel 999
Just had the Hathway rep come up and announce that DAS packages are going to be implemented with immediate effect and has given me 24hrs to submit the form with packages/channels selected.

So, while I was paying Rs 200 for two TVs, I will be supposed to pay Rs 600 + tax now on!

How cum so much increase in prices, from Rs 200 for multiple connection to Rs 600+taxes for both TV's/
CB Bhai us use HD STB. ???

Well, the non-DAS market made the rates climb down due to competition.
-----
Yes, I have a HD STB and HD charges are separate and not included in the package list.

So what do u guys think.. Should I continue with Hathway or move to D2H? Cost implications also to be considered. I have two TV sets, the second one is an old CRT, so HD not needed on that. Also, being in Hyd, can I take the regular Platinum HD pack or do I compulsorily need to take the South pack?

I guess it is better to stick with Hathway. They will add more channels soon. They have more bandwidth than DTHs. Multi room subscription is there in other cities already. I am sure even in Hyderabad they will start this soon.

yup, previously our lco was charging Rs.200 for all the channels. now have to opt for diamond pack @ Rs.300 to get the same...

Well I guess these tariffs will eventually increase and probably even match with dth in some cases in near future