What Happened To The Petition?

nightwolf2k5

local welder/Lobotomist
ISP
b-s-n-l
i'm reading planned speed changes all over the forum from the other ISP's.. is there any news if there will be a speed increase for the "cheated" home ul900 n ul900+ users?

yes bsnl will change the speed to a minimum of 512kbps soon it may be march or april and will also decrease the rate of packages according to a topic in the given forum

well if anyone has info abt this ply reply.i am using airtel connection but not getting enough speeds....seriously considering changing to bsnl...But i am waiting for airtel to take out new schemes.as far i think there seems to be no action taken by airtel..

i had suggest you make the move. airtel seriously seems to have no upcoming plans to match the speeds offered by bsnl on their limited packages. unlimited packages are a total different matter.

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Jan 16 2007, 11:45 PM) [snapback]75532[/snapback]
i had suggest you make the move. airtel seriously seems to have no upcoming plans to match the speeds offered by bsnl on their limited packages. unlimited packages are a total different matter.[/b]

Someone help the UL900 users..i am paying 1k per month and get lousy speeds..moreover after these 500 plan users have got 2 mmps..the speed for ul has got screwed !! i am thinking of moving to 500 plan !!

i have UL 900 plan n getting constant speed.. i was also thinkin of movin to 500 plan but heard tht there speed will suck after 2 am so wats the use waking up like devils and getting low speeds so its best to remain in UL900 itself its unlimted