New connection help with recharge

• Thread starter Thread starter Rahul Mitra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 10,568
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody help? now i am unable to connect to 1x also it says "error 691" password and username are wrong previously i was using cdma as username and password. but now it shows error, I am using evdo in Chattisgarh area can anybody tell me the username and password. And although my internet pack expired i have some main balance cant i connect using my main balance?

Rahul Mitra said:
Can anybody help? now i am unable to connect to 1x also it says "error 691" password and username are wrong previously i was using cdma as username and password. but now it shows error, I am using evdo in Chattisgarh area can anybody tell me the username and password. And although my internet pack expired i have some main balance cant i connect using my main balance?
Your username is last 10 digits of your evdo ruim no @aapg.inEx:9898989898@aapg.inAnd pass is the 10 digit noIe:9898989898.To know your Ruim no contact ur bsnl office.It will be written in the bill they provided when u got the sim.Maybe this is why u were not able to use evdo previously.Username and password are not common for everyone.Only if u input correct username and pass u will be able to use it.

cmsivasubramanian said:
Your username is last 10 digits of your evdo ruim no @aapg.inEx:9898989898@aapg.inAnd pass is the 10 digit noIe:9898989898.To know your Ruim no contact ur bsnl office.It will be written in the bill they provided when u got the sim.Maybe this is why u were not able to use evdo previously.Username and password are not common for everyone.Only if u input correct username and pass u will be able to use it.
ok now these combinations are working1) cdma and cdma2) ruim number@aach.in and ruim number3) ruim number@aapg.in and ruim number(the one you provided)
for ruim number i used last 10 digits
and the problem persists i could only connect to 1x for all above username and password.
why cant i get connected to evdo network i am recieving evdo network as much as cdma, people at bsnl head office are clueless and me too.
just talked to BSNL CSC they confirm my evdo ruim is properly registered, still i have tried my evdo phone and BSNL offices data card and it only connects to cdma.

The number i gave was just a random example bro.You need the number of your sim.Your case seems strange,i have no clue 🙁I dont have any experience using evdo on phone.But using username pass as CDMA is wrong.It should be the last 10 digits of ruim no @aapg.in and pass-last 10.For me it begins with 91.

I purchased prithvi evdo modem so now this is what i am configuring
usual #777 for dail up
username:- my ruim number (begins with 91......)@aavb.in (provided by BSNL engineer)
password:- my ruim number(begins with 91....)
gets connected to evdo network (and has 4 bars network) but still gives speed of 1x cdma.
now the person who sold me the device tells me that i have to get this device and my ruim to BSNL office to get the IMEI of evdo device configured to run at "Broadband Speed" because i have purchased ruim and evdo device seperately.
so i want to ask is it true? well i am going anyways to get it configured i hope this works. 🙂

^ i purchased RUIM sim separately for 350rs.And evdo modem seperately.I get evdo speeds.I first bought a modem from ebay (mts ac2766 unlocked) since there was no stock in bsnl csc.later i got prithvi modem.As far as i know evdo modem is what needs to be registered properly(bsnl people should have already done that),nothing to do with the sim.

Visited Bhilai area BSNL CSC they are telling me that esn number of evdo was required to register for evdo connection but that was about 2 year ago.
the problem is my room which is in ground floor with closed ventilation and brick wall next to it
tried by taking laptop on the first floor and the speed was about 120-140 kbps in IDM(direct file download) at about 2pm.
so now i am sure its because my room that the signals are bad is there some way to boost my signal so i can use evdo inside my room???
i have same modem prithvi form bsnl
is there some kind of antenna or signal booster which i can use with prithvi modem to increase signal strength?

For me too..At d first floor at certain times i get 250+kb/sec stable ..But after 5.30pm it starts reducing amd until morning usually remains betweem 100-200 max..but in the morning goes above 250 🙂

So is there something with which i can increase signal strength on ground floor in my room i mean i cant always take my laptop to download files on the 1st floor...?

thanks, finally got the recharge rs 55. 🙂 just one problem i am not using datacard instead i am using evdo mobile samsung sch s239 and whenever i connect it goes to 1x network 🙁
could it be that BSNL has not activated EVDO on my number or its just my mobile's problem

HI! How did you get Rs. 55 recharge. i'm from gujarat and got new evdo connection.

Tried Freecharge, Paytm for topup and stv (special) recharge. Everything failed and balance refunded.
Rs. 50 for topups on both sites
Rs. 55 STV/Special Recharge on both sites.

Failed..

Let me know your solution. Thanks.

HI! How did you get Rs. 55 recharge. i'm from gujarat and got new evdo connection.

Tried Freecharge, Paytm for topup and stv (special) recharge. Everything failed and balance refunded.
Rs. 50 for topups on both sites
Rs. 55 STV/Special Recharge on both sites.

Failed..

Let me know your solution. Thanks.
You sure you are trying to recharge the right number? Its not the one you use in the connection manager.

You sure you are trying to recharge the right number? Its not the one you use in the connection manager.
In gujarat there is only one number i.e. the mobile number and for connection following details are used:
Dial Number: #777
Username : password:- cdma:cdma

I do not have data card with me. And have not inserted the sim card in any device as of now. Bsnl has not data card in stock. Gonna get used bsnl data card from someone but wanted to complete the recharge of Rs. 20 & Rs. 55 so that same can be tested on that data card that I'm gonna buy from other guy.

Also went to local bsnl office nearby and told them to recharge with Rs. 20 & Rs. 55 (stv) both recharge failed with message invalid denomination.

It is possible recharge are failing as sim has has never been inserted in any device?

Furthermore, have you ever tried direct stv recharge of Rs. 55 or Rs. 825 from any site like freecharge, Paytm, mobikwik etc ? (without topup & sms, genext website activation method)

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.