Dual sim 3g android smartphone needed under 9000 Rs.

• Thread starter Thread starter varun120
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 9,961

varun120

Cult of Personality
ISP
Fivenet/1&1
Hey guys, I want to buy a new android phone. I have one smartphone right now, but it doesn't support whatsapp, and internet is slow ( it is not 3g). So, I'd like to buy a new smartphone. It should be a dual sim, 3g enabled, 4 inches screen with 5 mp camera. And most importantly it has to be under 9000 rs. I don't want to spend too much on a phone. I have seen Xolo Opus Q100, and i liked the specifications. But I don't know how the company is. So, if there is a better alternative than that tell me. Please help me out. Thanks in advance.

Is xolo a good company? Once I went to micromax service centre and there were so many people there that there were people in it like local train in Mumbai. Everybody cursing micromax. I really liked Nokia lumia 520 but it's not dual sim. Samsung Galaxy s duos 7562 along with xolo q1000 opus are good phones. Which one would be a good buy? Or there are better alternatives?

Although you can't expect a good service from XOLO support center, but their hardware is good.
I am using XOLO Q800 from past 1 year and I didn't face any issues.
Also Q800 supports all sorts of custom ROMs available online.

I saw the phone xolo q800, it looks very impressive. But, still I'm in two minds as I've heard after sales of xolo is not that good. Is anyone using Samsung Galaxy s duos s7582? Is it any good? And, one more thing I have to ask is if wifi tethering is not available in your phone can you install the app and does that app work as finely as inbuilt tethering?

Irrespective of Brands. After sales support of the all the Indian brands are equally bad. Wifi tethering is there in every stock andriod & Xolo Q800 also have it. You can also use an app for the purpose. Btw if you have decided to go for Xolo. Go for Xolo Q800 X edition instead of Xolo Q 800. Q800 X edition support 1080p videos & have a slightly better mtk processor.

varun120 said:
I saw the phone xolo q800, it looks very impressive. But, still I'm in two minds as I've heard after sales of xolo is not that good. Is anyone using Samsung Galaxy s duos s7582? Is it any good? And, one more thing I have to ask is if wifi tethering is not available in your phone can you install the app and does that app work as finely as inbuilt tethering?
Look for Gionee G3 (phablet) or Gionee P4, if you can go a bit high (1k more) than Gionee M2 is a good option with 4200 mah battery.

I am using Gionee S5.5, E3 and Ctrl V5 and i am really satisfied with all of them, not recommended these to you as these 3 are over your budget.

Personally i found Gionee build quality and performance a bit better than Xolo.