EVDO recharge recharge for 500 or more get 10% extra talktime, 2000 or more, get 20% extra talktime,

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ me too from chennai.Paytm worked for 2 months,now says "some error occured,try later" on the 1st page itself.Mobiwik,freemobilerecharge or whatever site others specify as working didnt work.However a normal topup from local recharge shop worked and also www.freecharge.in worked.(Got introduced to that site via 7up 2.25litre bottle 20buck recharge coupon offer.Used it 2 months back,got a mail recently with a 10 buck coupon as a compliment,just tried my luck with evdo and worked like a charm within seconds) 🙂

^ thanks will have to try that , any offers with them ?

No idea bro.I made an id for redeeming a coupon i got with bottled cool drink.After 1-2 months i got an email with 20 bucks coupon since I hadnt recharged for long.As such they have no special offers.As of now,bsnl has stopped 10% bonus scheme..There's no full talktime.You can check the cdma gennext portal for applicable recharges for your number.I recharge for 110 and get 95~ talktime.N use STV 55 twice from portal. Costs around 48.95 excluding ST.

friends this offer is back again..... this is effectively 225 savings per month only... recharge for 2000 or more to get 20 % more talktime, which means ul @ 600 per month... offer valid till januaury this time... so enjoy 🙂

also with so many offers in online recharge sites... this is a loot

Last edited:
I am making my EVDO prepaid top ups thro. AXIS BANK mobile recharge .
With BSNL there was problem for sometime and the amount was getting returned.
Now again it is working I made Rs.2000/= top up on 18/10/2014 successfully. If doubtful can be tried with top up of Rs.50/=on trial basis for verification.
Also I have tried with HDFCBANK-EURONET- working perfectly , but maximum amount is limited to Rs.1000/=only.
In case of any problem in the transactions, the amounts were credited back within three days in both AXIS BANK &HDFC BANK.

Status
Not open for further replies.