EVDO recharge recharge for 500 or more get 10% extra talktime, 2000 or more, get 20% extra talktime,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karthi Keyan

ISP
BSNL evdo
i saw this before a week , but did not get time to post it here.....anybody whowant to recharge do itnow... may be 3-4 months , so that u pay only 620rs per month unlimited 🙂
added information here... mobikwik.com is supporting all recharges for evdo, i just now reccharge for 3030 got 3636

This is standard bsnl offer ever exisiting i guess.Are u sure mobiwik supports bsnl? It never worked for me when I tried a 100 buck topup.However Paytm worked.

i don't think it is ever existing... becoz for the last 3-4 months i am topping up for 825 per month for the 750 unlimited plan... with this plan only 680rupees (if you want to topup for one month)
yes, mobikwik does support, i recharged today morning only for 3030.... they also support bsnl 3g, it was working also....

yes, it is bad... but i cannot say worst, with their offers and their turn around time also is pretty good... their only problem is reliablity, as there are so many errors happening everytime....

yes i do accept, the site is not 100% good... but, they are not lunatics... they are trying their best....
As for mouthshut,it is mostly filled with people who have had bad experience more than good experienece. bcoz people who have some problems vent their anger in those sites...

How do u recharge from mobiwik? I use the android app,Doesnt work.I selected prepaid and entered my 10 digit bsnl CDMA no and circle as chennai and then input amount as 100 rs.However it keeps failing with error (invalid account no or something).

cmsivasubramanian said:
How do u recharge from mobiwik?I use the android app,Doesnt work.I selected prepaid and entered my 10 digit bsnl CDMA no and circle as chennai and then input amount as 100 rs.However it keeps failing with error (invalid account no or something).
i am not sure about the mobile app bro... i tried it from their desktop site.... when i put the number, it auto detects as bsnl and tamil nadu, and it worked....

I use mobiwik to recharge aircel/airtel/idea no's..works like a charm.I was using Paytm for bsnl cdma.However now,paytm show error "something went wrong,try again later"But i am able to recharge other nos using paytm.So it is a bsnl cdma specific issue.

Karthi Keyan said:
i am not sure about the mobile app bro... i tried it from their desktop site.... when i put the number, it auto detects as bsnl and tamil nadu, and it worked....
Let me try their website.I will revert back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.