• Thread starter Thread starter ashishgoel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 11,992
no F word here.

QUOTE(Kanou @ Jan 17 2007, 12:10 AM) [snapback]75541[/snapback]
lol fine
WE WANT 512kbps UNLIMITED WITH 1MBPS DURING NIGHTS!!! XD[/b]

ya that and a dodge viper too .......................when wishing why not wish big yaar 🙂

i would be more than happy with nicer roads, cheap petrol and a porsche boxter.

I would love to have a 100MB line (like those in sweden), A hybrid car which runs on hydrogen or sumthing and round the clock electricity 😛

Oh that would be sweet but to get back on topic.Anyone getting 2x speeds in the night as of yet?

The double speeds are region specific according to the tech guy i spoke with in the afternoonYes Crazysah, i'm getting double speeds from 11pm as usual but it doesn't go above 44KB/s which blows 🙁Where are you from ? i'm from gurgaon

Sucks man, you should be getting atleast double your current speed in the night....BTW, the CCE's are of no help coz they keep saying that there is no double speeds in the night 😱All of this just weird's me out, comon airtel .... you'r better than this

Kya yar....everyone in Gurgaon gets double speeds except for me ............. 😱Still showing a measly 180kbps from speed checks

speed not improvin much, though the night speed is better than the day speed....called CC regardin it.... no satisfactory response - as usual.....

i m gettin horrible speeds people 10-14 KBps 😱
speeds in metros n cosmos r far betta than wat v VILLAGERS get 🙁

hehe so bsnl's not that immune either :lol:..........ohhh btw moron yaar correct the conn type in ur profile it reads 2565kbps 😛 😛