Humax Settop box-Hyderabad

It will give the error message "4". Call the customer care and give the smart card number and they will activate it for you.

gopichandpai said:
It will give the error message "4". Call the customer care and give the smart card number and they will activate it for you.
Thanks for the reply. Can I have the Hyderabad customer care number please.

The old method of calling CC and getting it activated does not work now.
You have to submit the CAF and pay a month's advance. Else, contact the local cable operator for a workaround.

ChaiBiskutBhai said:
The old method of calling CC and getting it activated does not work now.
You have to submit the CAF and pay a month's advance. Else, contact the local cable operator for a workaround.
Also with the New set top box we are getting all the channels from Midnight to Morning around 8 AM. After that some channels show no signal or they struck frequently. Any reason?Signal Strength always shows 65.

I think you need to call your LCO to get the signals tested. They have a meter which gives the accurate results. Don't believe the signal meter in the set top box

Gopi Bhai u have Hathway HD STB ??? So how does the Signal test menu look like, PS pics will be better so that I can see it

gopichandpai said:
It looks similar to sd stb
Planning to by this http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-in-1-Out-TV-Signal-Amplifier-20dB-Household-Indoor-CATV-Adjustable-Cable-/301081908953?pt=US_Signal_Amplifiers_Filters&hash=item4619e156d9 , will it work?
Thanks
gopichandpai said:
I think you need to call your LCO to get the signals tested. They have a meter which gives the accurate results. Don't believe the signal meter in the set top box

But I have last seen our LCO almost 6 months ago 😛issed-off:

Not sure about the amplifier. Hopefully, it should work.
How about the payment part? Cable operator doesn't come to collect the payment?