Maruti Suzuki Celerio

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
The Celerio will be pitched against the likes of Hyundai's Grandi10 and Honda's Brio, whose automatic versions are priced at Rs 6.04 lakh and Rs 6.19 lakh, respectively (ex-showroom, Delhi).
According to MSI, the Celerio will offer a fuel efficiency of 23.1 km per litre and will be offered in six petrol variants - four with Manual transmission and two with Auto Gear Shift.
Celerio Auto Gear Shift variants will have the flexibility of both manual mode and auto drive mode in the same car, with a simple shift of gear lever.
Maruti slots into automatic transmission mode with Celerio - The Economic Times

Maruti Suzuki Celerio 2014 | Cars First Drive | Budget hatchbacks | Autocar India

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
I think the base model has been priced at around Rs. 3.90 lakhs. In real world it would cost what? Rs. 4.5 lakhs?

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
I wish Maruti standardized dual airbags in all their cars now. They are the only company probably that has the volume to make it possible without charging a mega premium from the consumer. This would force the entire industry to follow them.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
A friend lives in Greater Noida. I was planning to go with him. Let's see if he is free on a saturday. I personally do not see much point but what the heck. At least it is not going to be as bad as the event held at Pragati Maidan.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
looks like sister in law is getting the auto version. four cars in a house where six people live and only three two know how to drive properly.

vj_0987

Command & Conquer
Mar 3, 2013
bhopal
its also benefited with mileage coz the main reason is auto gear functionality...which is not new but still the best way to be in a traffic like delhi and mumbai......hassle free and improves mileage drastically..