Suggestion Needed regarding Tata Docomo Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikhil Soni

Hello folks I am from Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh . I am currently on BSNL . Connection is stable and speed are constant ,but I am irritated with FUP and Plan Prices . I would like to know whether Tata is providing Wired BB Connection in Jabalpur or not . I tried scanning their website but I did not found any link/doc where we can see the availability . I called CC on 18002661111 , talked to representative , he confirmed that WIRED BROADBAND IS AVAILABLE . But he said that feasibility of particular area can not be confirmed from here. So he took my details and booked a call back from local office. He said you will get call within 24 hrs. More Than 7 days have passed and I did not received any call from Tata Docomo .So I called them again and booked a new call back , again they said that "you will get call within 24 hrs" .Don't know whether I will receive a call or not 🙁 .Anyway , I just want to you to ask whether is their any way to know the feasibility ? I tried convincing them to give the phone no. of local office but they refused. Secondly , those who are using Tata Docomo kindly Broadband here can provide review about service , speed and reliability. .Regards !

I am having the same problem. I am currently using Tata Indicom wireless New Infinity 750 PLUS plan(1700/- Per month). I've been using it for about 2 years now without any problems. Since they are merging with Tata DoCoMo & when they said even after the merger my plan would remain the same, I checked out the DoCoMo website & found a wired broadband plan for 16Mbps for 1600/- a month. I've left my contact details on their website, called 1800 number, sent emails & 2 weeks down the line no one has bothered to call. If this is the kind of response/Non response to a potential new customer I wonder what the support would be for an existing customer... :nono:
Currently looking at options from Tikona & Airtel.

Status
Not open for further replies.