ACT BB - Hoodi Circle

• Thread starter Thread starter arunra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,513

arunra

ISP
Tikona BB user
I am starting this thread so that folks in Hoodi Circle can start using a single thread to communicate with ACT BB.
I want to check the feasibility of getting an ACT BB connection in Hoodi Circle. This is the address where the installation is required.
https://goo.gl/a57TWD

Hello Arun,
We have already forwarded your request to the concerned team and they will shortly get in touch with you.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

I am also looking for ACT BB connection near Hoodi - Sneha Grandeur Apartment, Subbana Layout. I was told there is no feasibility in my apartment yet but Hoodi is listed on your website.

Was reading couple of threads in past time, looks like ACT broadband mentioned their availability
Hello Arun,
We have already forwarded your request to the concerned team and they will shortly get in touch with you.
Regards,
ACT Broadband

I see in earlier posts about ACT broadband availability around 2013 itself, still is this under progress ?

Hi, I stay at Ittina Akkala, Rajpalaya .. As of now there are no fibernet broadband service provider who got service in that area and its slow and expensive broadband services from Mobile networks most of them are using.
Tariffs rates compared to ACT was not found in any of them, but still almost 400 residents of this Apartment Complex use the expensive available options.
Its sad to see no improvements was done from ur side so far (after the first comment in 2014). I hope ACT will take this into serious account, considering the no. of new apartments coming up in the area.