Reliance Broadband - West Mambalam and Ashok Nagar

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyflamesai

ISP
Airtel/ JioFiber
Recently I went through the Reliance web site and found that they've truly unlimited high-speed plans. I'm very interested in obtaining that connection, but in my Area Reliance doesn't seem having any coverage.
Two times, the guy has come and said that there are no lines near my area and hence can't give me a connection. Anyone uses Reliance Broadband with Thunder plans? How's the experience? And how are the speeds?

crazyflamesai said:
Recently I went through the Reliance web site and found that they've truly unlimited high-speed plans. I'm very interested in obtaining that connection, but in my Area Reliance doesn't seem having any coverage.
Two times, the guy has come and said that there are no lines near my area and hence can't give me a connection. Anyone uses Reliance Broadband with Thunder plans? How's the experience? And how are the speeds?
I am also from West Mambalam. Reliance gave me the same reply a year ago ! We have only BSNL or Airtel. (Devil and the deep sea !)

Reliance technicians seem to be really lazy in my place.This happened in 2013 jan.I went to the head office (nungambakkam) and got numbers of a local reliance technician in my area (ayanavaram).On calling him up,he kept telling me his assistant would come up to my house for setting the connection,but noone turned up.After almost 5-8 calls he said ,sorry sir your street is not feasible for connection.After repeated requests,he came to my street and said the nearest connection(junction box or some shit) had to be atleast 100m or less..There was one 2 streets away (on both sides of my street :/ )but he said it would be too long and asked me if i would like to take reliance net connect..I was like,"sure,if you offer me TRUE UNLIMITED" He said sorry sir and left.They arent interested in taking up extra work for their bosses i suppose.

raghavan_sn said:
I am also from West Mambalam. Reliance gave me the same reply a year ago ! We have only BSNL or Airtel. (Devil and the deep sea !)
Same shit! I wanna change from BSNL. I hate their FUP! :/

Guys, Same for me too.... I tried more then 10 time to connect with background tech team but they are saying you don't have a feasibility to to give connection..
I am in Choolimedu, this is center of city.... then where they can able to give the connection (near reliance tower or server).
Mobile: 9789733361

They have good plans! But what's the point? They have Lazier staff! :/Probably those guys aren't paid well of! The main thing, they try to promote MTS Data Card. I got really pissed off once and said, I just need a Wired Connection, if I wanna get a Data Card I would get it instantly!

A 4mbps line is OK, when it's actually working properly. Service & reliability is a HUGE issue with these people.

uberjon said:
A 4mbps line is OK, when it's actually working properly. Service & reliability is a HUGE issue with these people.
Yeah. But for that they need to install it first right? That also they're not doing! 😛issed-off:

uberjon said:
And it begins.....
Maybe a blessing in disguise?
Really don't know! The real scenario now is that, i'm waiting for my 4MBPS plan to be activated now, since billing cycle in BSNL ends today! 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.