Exatt 256kbs Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter qmaxfs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 5,481

qmaxfs

ISP
exatt
man its ok 256kbs at 561 thts wht am getting in m area goregon(W).few days back suddenly I started getting a download speed of u wont beleive almos 400 kbs and i could download 2 moveis of 700 mb each in few hours.any body experinced the same

Yeah Exatt 256k is pretty good, if you can stay within the 10 GB limit.

I take it this is the single user plans that you'll are talking aboutExatt has multiuser plans too & don't think there is a d/load limit on those. - unless they have changed that.

Just shifted to this plan, it's really good... Am getting 200 kBps+ on torrents, and about 1 MBps on DAP. 🙂

do all the 256k plans have this increased speeds? coz i was using the 256k multi user plan 50gb and i was getting awesome speeds(inexcess of 1mbps)....then i changed to the 256k unlimited plan and the speeds were within limits...

I don't know anyone using the multiuser plan, so I won't be able to comment... 🙁

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/7374/exattgoingcrazy2nj1.png

i've taken the 256 unlimited plan from exatt for 30 days [single user one i guess]...just to see how the experience goes.earlier i had an annual plan of 64 unlimited.i have a querry... about the 10000 Mb allotment.i've already used up about 7000 mbs and it's only been 4 days since i have purchased the scheme.so what happens when i get done with more 3000 mbs...and complete my 10000 limit ?

when u complete my 10000 mb limit , u will be automatically expired/logout from server.......if server proper works... otherwise sometimes in some ISP, if u dont logout till ur last data limit, u can use beyond limit.....my friend had 5000 MB limit and he used 14000 MB...but when isp ask for money for extra usage, he refused...b/s that time he dont know....so he stopped ISP service.... :lol:

Don't know what exatt have done but users on 256k are getting amazing download speeds. Since there is a cap of 10 GB they must have worked out the speed upgrade in such a way that it doesn't put strain on their network. I'm also able to watch youtube videos like a breeze. 😀 Long may it continue.....

This 256 kbps plan was truly gr8. Couldnt believe the download speed, i got speed of up to 300 kbps downloads and browsing was a breeze. I regret changing over to 128 kbps unltd plan for the current month. Speed while browsing has come down and download is mere 10-11 kbps. I am cursing myself so much for it. Next month will migrate back to 256 plan.

This morning i'm getting consistent speeds of 225 - 235 kbps on bandwidth tests and download speed is back to 30 kB/s. Anybody else experiencing the drop in speeds in exatt 256 k plans ?

QUOTE(maahkaal @ Mar 28 2007, 09:49 AM) [snapback]85128[/snapback]
This morning i'm getting consistent speeds of 225 - 235 kbps on bandwidth tests and download speed is back to 30 kB/s. Anybody else experiencing the drop in speeds in exatt 256 k plans ?[/b]
😱 🤔
Last month i didnt had any probs on either surfing or dowload front, current using 128 kbps unltd. So wont be give proper info on ur Q. Guys common post ur experience for the current month? Will be really helpful for me to get this when the current account expires.