whatsapp is not working with tata docomo 3g recharge

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
tata docomo
I have recharged my tata docomo prepaid gsm with 1gb 3g data with 30days validity. But it seems worthless with no whatsapp working...I checked the APN on my cell and they are TATA.DOCOMO.DIVE.IN and TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET. The INTERNET apn is useless to connect to internet and with DIVE.IN I CAN'T SEND OR RECEIVE ANY WHATSAPP MESSEGES. What is wrong with my cell or with the docomo internet???

prasadjadhav said:
I have recharged my tata docomo prepaid gsm with 1gb 3g data with 30days validity. But it seems worthless with no whatsapp working...I checked the APN on my cell and they are TATA.DOCOMO.DIVE.IN and TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET. The INTERNET apn is useless to connect to internet and with DIVE.IN I CAN'T SEND OR RECEIVE ANY WHATSAPP MESSEGES. What is wrong with my cell or with the docomo internet???

Dear Customer,
Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.
Thanks and Regards,Customer Care,Tata DOCOMO.

Tata docomo is worst in terms of internet service (2G), in my experience. They are known to have stupid policys like individual site data charges. I think it was vimeo, if u browse that site u pay normal charges even if u have a datapack. Dont know how trai/dot allow such moves.

Dive in APN is not for Internet browsing. It's for VAS services.

I am facing same problem. Whats app is not working and even normal browsing also. Please give me direction to resolve my problem. No. 8149720635 3G plan prepaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.