Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
ALsRNzN.webp

Allegiance is a character-driven police procedural about identity and belonging, policing and politics, and finding truth within the heart of a flawed justice system. The drama stars Supinder Wraich as Sabrina Sohal, a star rookie police officer who must grapple with the limits of the justice system as she fights to exonerate her politician father Ajeet Sohal (played by Stephen Lobo). Sohal serves her diverse HomeTown of Surrey alongside Vince Brambilla (played by Enrico Colantoni), a veteran training officer who sees her potential but doesn’t always agree with her forward-thinking methods. Allegiance is the story of a young woman caught between her allegiance to her flag, to her badge, and to her family.

Source

Last edited:
Not looking good but checking out just coz of Enrico Colantoni.

I mean a Canadian show with a punjabi family as lead characters? What's not to like. A bit like Rookie as the punjabi girl is paired with Enrico as the rookie under training or something. Probably would get bored after 2nd episode.

Punjabi is the only reason I'm watching it weekly. Apart from eating donuts the only thing I know about western cops is that they always find time to visit bars at the end of the day 😁

There is another Canadian Punjabi show that ran this year.. if anyone is interested. Late Bloomer by youtuber JusReign