MOVING TO D2H HD

• Thread starter Thread starter shrinivas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,192

shrinivas

ISP
Nivyah Broadband
Well after having pathetic time with Dish TV I decided to move to D2H.
Considering several factors & most importantly the freedom of choosing any base pack I feel D2H is good enough.

I will be getting Unused/Unopened HD Zapper Box & as I got ODU with me except aligning Dish & replacing LNB there isn't any work involved.

Instead of spending bucks on that particular work I'm planning to get LNB & align dish by myself so guys pls advice me on the same.

1. Currently I got mono LNB installed which should replaced with single universal LNB, what are specifications & which one to look for in the market?? (I should able to get it from Lamington Road, Mumbai)
Any of foll. will do?-
https://goo.gl/7oRhA8

2. My Dish needs to move in which direction to catch D2H signals? Its currently aligned for Dish Tru HD

Other doubts-
1. Well the box I will be getting is still not registered so as per CC warranty will begin from date of Customer ID Creation. In that case am I entitled for free alignment & LNB replacement in warranty period? CC Couldn't answer it so asking u guys.

2. Dish TV charged me when I downgraded package for first time, is it same with D2H?

3. About USB recording on Zapper box senior CC said that they will generate Download ID, if its in range of 40 u will get downloading privilege. I didn't understand it pls explain. Also will it incur Rs.30/- recording?

Are you using HD Zapper box for recording, please share your experience.