• Thread starter Thread starter jackrabbit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 8,118

jackrabbit

Arrive.Raise Hell.Leave.
ISP
BSNL
Hi,Please..please ...phuleeeezzzzzz.....Can anyone post the configuration details for UT-300R2U? Last night I was fiddling with UT-300R2U and now I am unable to configure it to connect to Internet and even port-forward it. I have reset the modem, and tried configuring 3 to 4 times, but of no use.I am using WindowsXP-SP2 Prof. as my OS.Please post the configurtaion details.thx,Kirty

pls download this user manual . it has the configuration
details of Utstar UT-300R2 modem . use similar steps to
configure UT-300R2U

User manual Link

hmm. i am seriously considering setting up a wiki on this forum for these kind of information. too bad the latest version of mediawiki runs on php5... 🙁

Hi Seshu,
Thanks for your reply, but the problem persists after doing the configuration :mellow: .

I did the configuration in the similar way, but I am confused as to the username will be xxxx@dataone(given in manual) or xxxx@dataone.in(in my opinion). On checking the status of PVC_0)(which provide the correct VPI and VPC values in my router) it shows Disconnected. But after configuring the greens light(LED) for ADSL, Ethernet and Power glows steadily and Status light blinks. Even on the desktop system panel it shows Ethernet conencted but, on checking the status of the Ethernet(through PC) there is no transfer of data.

So please anyone guide me as whether the problem is in exchange or any other setting is required.

I have tried both bridge mode and PPoE mode, on both UT-300R2U and D-Link 502T, but exactly the same problem appears in both the cases.

Thx,
kirty

^ According to manual it is @dataone . some users(Hyderabad) just put the username and it works ! And in bridged mode only username is required . [ @dataone or @dataone.in --> Not required ]

Hi seshu,
Thanx for the reply. I rally did a mistake like a crack-pot. I was giving the user eith .in hence was unable to connect to net.
But right now everything is fine.

thx,
kirty

QUOTE(jackrabbit @ Jan 6 2007, 01:52 PM) [snapback]73550[/snapback]
Hi seshu,
Thanx for the reply. I rally did a mistake like a crack-pot. I was giving the user eith .in hence was unable to connect to net.
But right now everything is fine.

thx,
kirty[/b]

Hi Friends, When I try to edit the pvc0/35 (as per the instructions) in my UT300R2U, I cant see any option(PPP) which will allow me to enter the username and password as i dont want to enter the credentials everytime someone tries to access the internet. Ur response will truly be appreciated. (Im on firmware ver:UT300R2U.0011.01).