• Thread starter Thread starter gopichandpai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 6,934

gopichandpai

Regular
ISP
Airtel
[color=rgb(20,20,20);font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:15px;background-color:rgb(252,252,255);]Hathway Bangalore has plans to add 4 regional HD channels. 3 of them will be Tamil and 1 Telugu HD channel.[/color]

[color=rgb(20,20,20);font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:15px;background-color:rgb(252,252,255);]If everything goes right, the channels will be added by 10th January.[/color]

Dont know when will Videocon increase HD channels, it has been very stagnant

Ten cricket channel goes off in HAthway..Dont know the problem.Only Ten action and ten sports are working.

Probably ur getting in HD box..but SD ch no 156 shows no signal found only for tht chnl

i think ALL digital is good compared to hathway in terms of channels ..atleast they dont keep interchanging or channels goin off air..Some or the other issue always is with Hathway 🙂

I Juz realized that not only ten network chaneel,even some of Zee network channels and FOOD FOOD Channel V are off.

They are in the process of adding new channels. New channels should have been added by now. Looks like they are still working on it and in that process some channels are missing. Or it may be missing only for you for non submission of subscriber application form

Ok thanks..probably it had to do with new channels.moreover I have submitted form and I use Cisco STb.so for dat set top box u cant block only for particular subscriber as it comes without sim card.

Hi Guys does hathway have any help or info channels like In Digital, it has on LCN 100 Customer Support and on LCN 999 STB Info.
If hathway has on what channel it is.

Well there is nothing like info channel which dispalys customer support number but yes hathway has Local channel on SD 652 knows as C Bangalore channel and u can contact 080-67151515 for HD STB related queries.

Puns009 Thanks. Well those are Bangalore local ones na. I am saying like in In Cable (In Digital) everywhere on LCN no 100 & LCN 999 it has customer support which displays customer help, new channels added, removed, any technical issues, etc. And on 999 it has STB info that displays the channel packages, prices, new stb, etc.
So hathway doesn't have any of such as of now.