512kbps Or More Unlimited At 1000-1500

• Thread starter Thread starter pravs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,391

pravs

I am on 256kbps Unlimited download at Rs. 1125/- from Exatt. Anybody has a better deal?Any other ISP offering 512kbps or more unlimited at 1000-1500?I am of the view that, because of MTNL 2MB offers, Exatt will bring 512kbps unlimited to around 1000. Any ideas?

well dude..except mtnl no one coming(esp arirtel) with exciting plan........Also except download limit ppl no one now getting 2mbps type speed......The night unlimit ppl were getting upto 2mbps speed for 3-4days now bak to normal.....And nowthe same ppl getting max of 128kbps speed........So in short they were jus fooling ppl ard......unless 2mbps unlimit plan is out..dun expect for 512kbps plan at that rate.........it might come but i guess theyll charge 1500+ whichever company does that......hathway offers 512kbps.......1gb monthly download limit...and 11pm to 9am unlimit downloadbut that too is prepaid and 3 month plan..so in short u have to pay ard 1650......i m on sameplan of 6 months..and my limit is 7gb for day usage.......but i m happy i download more than 900mb in night..and max i downloaded is 1.3gb if have good seeders and all

in kolkata alliance broadband offers 512kbps unlimited for rs1399/month and in hyderabad beamcable offers 512kbps unlimited at rs1500/month
www.alliancekolkata.com
www.beamcablesystem.com
another new isp neon broadband is also offering 512kbps unlimited

@magnet: ppl have not been degraded to 128kbps as u say (in triband) ..... its true we night unlim ppl were getting 2mbit speeds but now back to normal ie 256kbit which i can safely say is far more stable than airtel or crappy isps like pacenet 🙂

naa i meant ppl gettin gr8 speed suddenly saw a gr8 downfall...but now i heard again many ppls gettin same speed and its going like testing stuff....but do hope we too get atlest 256kbps unlimit for less than 700......this hathway gives 256 kbps for 1120....and 512kbps unlimit 11pm-9am, for 550....they atlest need to start we can settle for 256kbps at that low atlestand sorry again bhargav if i m l8 to clear my point