• Thread starter Thread starter rohin_mattoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 7,379

rohin_mattoo

Regular
ISP
BSNL DataOne
Tata Sky server satellite collapsed today...Thats the reason it has stopped receiving signals..I m sure everyone is facing the same problem through out the country.

Yes the service is down , i called up the Customer Care they said the service will be up in a "few minutes" and they are doing some upgradatin, but what do you mean by the Satellite collapsing , may be server crashed, is that what you are saying?

i am facing some prbs getting Tata Sky installed at my place... i had booked an installation day before yesterday but nobody even called me back... today i called Tata Sky and they said they cannot check from the system... the no. 1901-425-6633 always comes as busy.... i always have to make an STD call on 0172-6600-6633... just to hear a no reply....Can guys in delhi tell me which is the correct no. to dial from delhi for the installation quickly....WaitingUdit

QUOTE(snehalp @ Jan 2 2007, 04:56 PM) [snapback]72842[/snapback]
Yes the service is down , i called up the Customer Care they said the service will be up in a "few minutes" and they are doing some upgradatin, but what do you mean by the Satellite collapsing , may be server crashed, is that what you are saying?[/b]

Services have been resumed now......

When did it happened ? It was working fine till 2 pm....After tht I left for some work... Its working fine now also.... Also the number to dial from ur reliance phone is 01726600663 ..... Its not 017266006633 ..... It will dial correctly from GSM even iuf u dial 017266006633 cos it will not count the last 3....but CDMA use some other dialing techique so u have to remove the last 3....

Was it a upgrade or what was it cause mine also went done for around 20 minutes...?

check news. its something to do with solar flares. the satellite was affected for that period.

Yes, it was down for quite sometime. Good to know that it was solar flare. But I wanted to know from Tata Sky and I phoned them that evening 04066004433 and I waited for 3 - 4 minutes and nobody replied in the Technical help section. So much for Tata Sky consumer service.Hey also, around 5.15 am today (4.1.07) something came on screen saying its loading DBV SSU MMV and it took about 3-4 minutes. During this time there was no reception. Hey guys whats this, has this happened to anyone of you ??? Maybe its a DTH virus (Ha ha ha!!!)

QUOTE(Gokte @ Jan 4 2007, 08:47 AM) [snapback]73211[/snapback]
Hey also, around 5.15 am today (4.1.07) something came on screen saying its loading DBV SSU MMV and it took about 3-4 minutes. During this time there was no reception. Hey guys whats this, has this happened to anyone of you ??? Maybe its a DTH virus (Ha ha ha!!!)[/b]

thats the software upgrade