Pathetic Speeds Post FUP

Past few months I have been getting pathetic Speed post FUP on my MTNL FTTH Connection. Don't even get a consistent speed of 400kbps whereas the promised speed is 512kbps.(now changed to 1mbps)
I think my line is proper cause before FUP limit I get proper 10mbps speed. Even changed my plan to 1mbps Unlimited (got recently discontinued) to check but then also got like 700kbps.
Downloads from play store also just randomly stall.
Does anyone else also face the problem? What could be the issue?
Really frustrating cause these Aunties on the helpline are real idiots all they do is generate a pointless complaint no. Have spoken to few higher authorities but no luck so far!

Have you switched to the 1mbps post FUP plan?

TheQuarterMile said:
Past few months I have been getting pathetic Speed post FUP on my MTNL FTTH Connection. Don't even get a consistent speed of 400kbps whereas the promised speed is 512kbps.(now changed to 1mbps)
I think my line is proper cause before FUP limit I get proper 10mbps speed. Even changed my plan to 1mbps Unlimited (got recently discontinued) to check but then also got like 700kbps.
Downloads from play store also just randomly stall.
Does anyone else also face the problem? What could be the issue?
Really frustrating cause these Aunties on the helpline are real idiots all they do is generate a pointless complaint no. Have spoken to few higher authorities but no luck so far!
I know that we don't get proper post throttling speeds. That's why I shifted to 8 Mbps ADSL plans. Even here post FUP I am supposed to get 1.5 Mbps but speedtest gives me 1.2 to 1.3 Mbps. The throttling is very aggressive and many websites refuse to open.