I Dont Want Speeds Over 256 Kbps For Home Unlimited

• Thread starter Thread starter qwerty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,318

qwerty

It is impossible to provide 1 Mbps connection for Rs.770.Incase all connections in India were unlimited, they would have given 1 Mbps for Rs.770 because all would pay Rs.770 but few will use just 1 GB.But now, 1 GB users will have Rs.250 plans. Lets be realistic. If you want 512 kbps, given the current international bandwidth rates, it will cost atlease Rs.1000, compared to Rs.770 charged now for 256 Kbps. Maybe we can ask for 2 Mbps from 2 to 8 AM. Please accept what I say.

Yes You are Right Buddy, In fact thats exactly what I've been thinking for days now.BSNL has done big injustice to all UL Plans by not giving them some night hours @2mbps. Now the situation is becoming that most users on plans much less in value than UL ones can ultimately download much more. :angry:Well I'm a MTNL Delhi Unlimited Subscriber and Thank God they haven't increased the speeds of NU Plans. Well If they Do, I'll leave my UL Plan right away to switch to that.

QUOTE(qwerty the man) [snapback]72540[/snapback]
It is impossible to provide 1 Mbps connection for Rs.770.[/b]
How did you get Rs 770 ? it is Rs 900 + taxes ...

900 is excluding the telephone rental.....additional 180 is charged for telephone rent

haha ... you have cable broadband and I have the 900+ plan....... and from what i can remember..... my last bill of 900 was inclusive of telephone rent ......

Rs. 900 is excluding the telephone rent. Even though I don't have the unlimited plan, but my friend has.

What a worthless and mindless thread u have here!!!!! What makes u say that its impossible(??) to provide 1MBps broadband at Rs.770?? ? Did u care to read the Broadband policy recommendation of TRAI published in 2004?? Don't spread baseless opinions unless u have information to back it up. Unless of course u are one of the disgusting bureaucrats of India. :angry:

we will come to know whether BSNL can open the gates for UL.....if they can sustain 2Mbps from 2AM-8AM

Its not abt the cost , its abt the ability to provide the required bandwitdh. BSNL has stated that they dont have the necessary bandwidth to sustain all users , just imagine what will happen if they give 2 Mbps fpr 900 UL plan 😛 . All will switch to it. Server will be overloaded within few days. I dont think we will get 2 Mbps for 900 plan now , but might get it , when BSNL buys more bandwidth. Also the happy hours might not change as well. Will be 2-8By end of this year, things will be a lot better :wink:

end of this year? oh my.. that would be way too slow.. the amount of money we spend every month is just stupid then.. the only benifit we do get is having the convenience of downloading whenever we want. now.. that aint exactly worth 400bucks more!i dunno if i'll change bsnl, but.. if nothing happens in say 3 months.. i might as well go for the home 500 plan and wake up nice n early at 5.. (5-8 almost = 2gb).. oh yeah.. i save a huge load of cash on my electricity and broadband bill too!

QUOTE(qwerty the man @ Dec 31 2006, 04:45 PM) [snapback]72529[/snapback]
Please accept what I say.[/b]
why? You're a nutcase thats why? You wanna get flamed?! 😱

Be realistic guys .....if unlimited users had speed upto 2 mbps ..then whats the use of other plans.....that much speed and no restriction...phew!!