Call conference vs ISD

• Thread starter Thread starter ishaan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,535
ISP
airtel
What the heck? I have ISD activated, and they say that is why my call conference will not work, is it same for all companies? Now they say they cannot deactivate my ISD service on phone Need to visit idea showroom, what the freaking hell?

Idea/Reliance/airtel. Same issue. VF and Loop allow both. No idea about TD and aircel.

LoL..... They are giving some bullshit answers: To avoid heavy charges and Credit limit issues we are unable to activate ISD Call conference service.

system doesnt allow?
bullshit , system is configurable , they do it so that friends and family dont use it to lower their cost to talk abroad .
suppose i call abroad and take 2-3 people on call conference , so only i am paying charges for isd and not others , they want everybody to call isd and pay :nonchalance:

I doubt that. Reliance allows call conference while using Reliance Global Call to dial ISD and it works out pretty cheap. No reason, why they'd not allow conferences on regular Isd calls.

what kind of ancient system they got ? in today's technology era it cannot be system issue .
must be policy for some reason or another

Please use skype or similar service & Enjoy