Petition For Ul 900 Users

lnsb

BANNED spammer
[OP]
Regulars
Dec 18, 2006
hi guys i found this topic on the orkut community along with a link i think this might be very useful to unlimited users who like to fight against the injustice done to them
This will only take a min of ur time but i request you to please sign this petition which will be forwarded to BSNL officers in time...
Whatever plan you on be it 500 or 250 or whatever please sign it so that we can fight this injustice being meted out to ul900 users.
thanks a lot.
please pass on this link...
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/900ul

gb_baran

Regular
Regulars
Apr 17, 2006
I have given my name and email. I am doing this cause I really want to help... hope this does not misuse my name and id... Plz confirm...

krishnan

Regular
Regulars
Aug 13, 2006
I would have waited for sometime before jumping into this. We really dunno what BSNL plans are. Do you think we ppl are hurrying up to come to conclusion?

lnsb

BANNED spammer
[OP]
Regulars
Dec 18, 2006
i havent given my full name as the petition is not started by me so you guys please dont give full name

pranKster

-- link removed -- spider .....
Regulars
Aug 18, 2006
Its ok .... protesting about BSNL's dual policy. We users should feel strongly about this. But, I think BSNL has done a cleaver thing, they limited the unlimited connection's bandwidth and distributed over rest of users ! this way they will generate more revenue as other users will reach limits in no time !! Clever they think they are !!! beware guys.... its no laughing matter.