Poll: Would You Prefer Home-500 Or Home-ul-900 Or Something Else Now?

• Thread starter Thread starter qwerty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 7,307
Phone bill wont a big issue, cause they have increased the limit to 2.5 GB , but if you get carried away and don't keep a tab on ur usage , u might end up with few surprises 😀

🙂

Every one knowns its from 2-8 AM , but their logic is they can download more in that slot at 2 Mbps :wink:

QUOTE(suleman khan @ Dec 30 2006, 06:28 AM) [snapback]72368[/snapback]
conclusion:
1 All smart ppl are gonna shift to home500 without arguing.
2 less smart ppl are gonna argue and then shift to h500.[/b]

May be,but the problem with 'smart ppl' or 'less smart ppl' is that, if they download only at 2am to 8am & always think about that or about 'how to automatize the download' before going to sleep(if they go to sleep at all), then I don't think they are that much 'smart'.For peace of mind unlimited is the best option(& a 'standard' even in developing countries) let's hope BSNL wake up & upgrade all 900Plus consumers to atleast 512kbps or 1mbps.And more so usually 'smart ppl' are not that smart when it comes to resisting the temptation of not downloading or browsing 'bandwidth hungry' sites.And at 2mbps 'smart ppl' & 'less smart ppl' will be billed for there 'smartness' in the coming month.For 30 days restricting your 'heavy' usage to 2am to 8am on 2mbps is not as easy as you think. But let's hope BSNL upgrade it as early as possible so that proliferating 'smartness' can be stopped.As there are already large number of (so called) 'smart ppl' are out there. *wink*

QUOTE(krishnan @ Dec 30 2006, 06:11 AM) [snapback]72385[/snapback]
....... if they can download more in that slot at 2 Mbps :wink:[/b]

Yeah...If they do get 2 MBps. 😀

Ha Ha Ha hA bhai ab main yehi kahunga ki Home 500 is best therewere many reasons1) Have facility of night Unlimited ( I always do all my stuff at night 🙂 ) for day time 2.5 gb is enough \:d/2) 2mbps Wow International category speed my net will rock on this \:d/ 🙂3) Gud for middel class family and for student tooSo Home 500 is now gud/best but on the other hand ul 900 is gud for those who dl too much but at speed question it gets a push back then also its ok.