Cheapest Deal on Samsung ARM Chromebook in India?

• Thread starter Thread starter Navjot Singh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,674
Samsung Arm Chromebook is 27000? I paid less to iShop International.

Did not get you...
Also. It's insane. They are charging the same price for a Chromebook with:
ARM Process / Intel Haswell
2GB RAM / 4GB RAM
11 inch display vs. 14 inch display
7 hours battery vs. 9 hours battery
HP Chromebook 14 is just the better buy. Sure Samsung Chromebook is lighter and smaller but the difference is just not worth the premium.

Did not get what? I mean I never bothered to check whether these % discounts actually match the shown value. 😛
LOL..idiocy.

The number just did not sounded good 🙂 So I used Google to find out the actual 'discount'.
It's stupid really. Flipkart is basically ensuring that people who are actually interested in these machines would not buy them because of the stupid insane pricing.
I still want to buy the HP Chromebook 14. I delayed the purchase waiting for the colored versions. Missed out on the StanChart offer.

Having owned the Samsung Chromebook for around a year now... I think it is insulting that Samsung wants us to pay Rs. 26,990 for this model.

11% = 23140. 12% = 22880. Since price is between they showed the lower % as discount.
Unless they can show 11.55% or something.

They should show... We inflated the price of the device so that we can show the original price as a discounted price.

^This happens in brick/mortar stores (especially mid to small ones). Guess trend is catching up here as well. I had a relative who worked in a clothing store - Where part of his job was to monitor all salespeople marked up the price by say 20% (i.e labels etc) a week or so before the "sale" period and downmark it by same/lesser amount a day before the sale on top of the label stuck a week before.

Cloths are easy. There are no MRPs on cloth right? Online is hard. There is always a hard record of your previous pricing.
MRP on cloths. I was referring to the cut piece style of cloth. Easy to say whatever price you want to say.

Right. I agree on that, but not even clothes, its a common practice in electronic stores as well - Now its changing with ecommerce finally getting a move on in India, but normally not many compare online stores while buying stuff - and still many dont for household/kitchen appliances etc.