ACT broadband in Chennai

yeah, just now checked their tariff, i would settle for 2mbps unmetered for 911. i wont ask for more. provided they have good uptime.

Yeah. Choose a cheap plan first, check if their connectivity is good. In my area its good so far. I've been using it for like 3 months and I haven't faced any frequent connection drops so far. In certain places I heard its bad. so be careful.

@broadband.act I Paid Advance To ACT Executive On November 1st ! Still Dint Get the Connection . When I Called up The Person and Asked He was Very Rude ! He said if you cannot wait ,come and take the money stop wasting time in my life ! WTF ! ? I Paid for my Connection and i have the Right to Ask ! Very Rude Executives ! I Live in Anna Nagar BTW !

Last edited:
Address : Block no 30, Door no 110, LIC colony ,jeevan bhima nagar ,Anna nagar west extension , Chennai - 600101
It is a apartment with 800+ houses.
Are you guys available here?

Contact no: Not really on a public forum.
Please reply here it self .
Glad to hear from you soon.
You have got amazing reviews from my frnds.
Hope i see it now 😉
Hey ! Im From JBN Too Have You got The Connection ? I Live in Block 46 ! I paid my advance on Nov 1st Yet to Receive The Connection !

Their phone number is working but sometimes it says number does not exist. But their customer care will give you a standard response of "will be fixed in 48 hours". You'll get a faster response from them if you tweet or post on their fb.
They seem to be having a shortage of manpower after the chennai rains. I am still waiting for them to replace the cable after 14 days. 🙁

ACT is down since midnight at my place in Anna Nagar and also at several other houses in the locality. Looks like their network got disrupted somewhere. Anyone else facing an outage?

My backup 2 Mbps Airtel DSL is working. 😛

My line went down since November 28 2015....After number of mails they responded....your complaint will be addressed in 72 hrs......i am having 2mbps BSNL line as a backup